Responsable: IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, CIF J88513999, C/ PASEO DE LA CASTELLANA, 159 – 2ª PLANTA, 28046 – MADRID (ESPAÑA)
The purpose of processing the data for which you give your consent will be to manage the data of customers / users who access the contact form of the website of the entity, answer your questions and / or send advertising of products or services that may be of interest. The data provided will be kept as long as do not request the cessation of the activity and they will not be ceded to third parties, except legal obligation. You have the right to access, rectify or request deletion when the data already are not necessary for the purposes that were collected in the terms provided in the Law, which may be exercised by writing to the person responsible at the same address of e-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can consult additional information here.
IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP has adopted the levels of security of protection of the Personal Data legally required, and try to install those other means and additional technical measures At its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP. You also shall not be liable for any damages That could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operative operation of this electronic system, Motivated by causes beyond IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP; Of delays or blockages in the use of the present electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads In the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference Outside the control of IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP. Nonetheless, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
For the purpose of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP informs the User of the existence of an automated data file Of a personal nature created by and for the commercial activity of IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP and under its responsibility, with the purpose of performing the maintenance and management of the relationship with the User, as well as the Information work. At the time of acceptance of these general conditions, IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP will need the User if it is necessary to collect some data essential for the provision of their services or to inform them of them
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, In any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide information Complete and correct in the registration or subscription form. IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP does not respond to the veracity of the information that is not of own elaboration and which is indicated another source, And therefore does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of such information. IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP reserves the right to update, modify or Delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to such information. IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP is released from liability for any damage or injury That may be suffered by the User as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP provided that it comes from sources other than IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP.
In the event that some of our services are directed specifically to minors, IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP will request the consent of the parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, Where appropriate, for the automated processing of the data.
Transfer of Data to Third Parties
IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP will not transfer user data to third parties.
Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
You may direct your communications and exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition on the Internet address to email@example.com, or by ordinary mail Directed to IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP, C / Paseo de la Castellana, 159, planta 2ª, 28046, Madrid. In order to exercise these rights and in compliance with the regulations on Data Protection, It is necessary for you to prove your personality to IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP by sending a photocopy of the National Identity Document or any other valid means in law.
Acceptance and Consent
The User declares that he / she has been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated processing thereof by IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP, in the form and For the purposes indicated in the present Policy of Protection of Personal Data. Certain services provided on the Portal may contain particular conditions with specific Protection of Personal Data.
In general terms, the relations between IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP and the Users of its telematic services, present on the web, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The parties expressly renounce to the jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid to resolve any controversy that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved By the entity responsible for its installation. That is, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, Among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his / her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they That use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What information does a cookie hold?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly surf with Internet Explorer and try browsing By the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Own cookies: which are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the requested service is provided to the user.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web.
- Persistent cookies: designed to collect and store data for a specified period of time.
- Technical cookies: used to allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application.
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies are used to conduct an analysis of the behaviors and actions of the users of the web page as well as for the elaboration of profiles of Navigation in order to make technical improvements of operation and of service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow an efficient management of advertising spaces based on a series of criteria, for example, to verify if the user has already or no access to a news item for Proceed to update it with a new one.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These cookies store information about the behavior of users by focusing on their browsing habits. This allows you to set user profiles based on their behavior and use them to customize the submitted advertising.
Because they are important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function in a more agile way and adapted to the preferences of users, such as storing the language, The currency of the country or detect the access device.
- Establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- Allow media managers to view statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the publicity that we show the users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
How to manage the configuration of cookies?
In this sense, virtually all browsers allow the user to obtain general information about cookies installed on a web page, namely verify The existence of the same, its duration or the system of elimination. On the other hand, the user may allow, block or delete cookies installed on his computer by modifying The configuration of your browser according to the instructions indicated therein. For information indicates that usually the configuration of cookies is usually carried Out in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu of each browser, in any case, you can always go to the help of your browser to solve or solve the doubts that are You generate about it.
What happens if I turn off cookies?
To understand the scope that can have cookies off we show some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My account, My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: You will not be able to shop online, they will have to be phone or visit the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics about visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write in the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- You will not be able to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenues of the web.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Do not just delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain. To remove cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings And there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed with its deletion.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are owned by IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP and, therefore, it is forbidden to reproduce, Distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the contents of its web pages or even citing the sources, unless consent In writing from IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP. All trade names, trademarks or signs of any kind contained on the Company’s web pages are the property of their owners and are protected by law.
The User is informed, and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP. The owner of the website is not identified with the opinions expressed in the same by its collaborators. The Company reserves the right to make changes without prior notice. Consider opportune in its Web, Being able to change, suppress or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in their servers.
In the event that it is required to fill out registration forms in certain cases, it will be mandatory to access and enjoy some services offered on the web. Failure to provide the requested personal data or not to accept this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of The services or information in which personal data is requested. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that personal data obtained as a result Of its registration as a User, will be incorporated into a file owned by IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP, having implemented the security measures established in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21
The presence of links in IMMIGRATION GLOBAL SERVICES, SCP web pages are for information purposes only and in no case suppose suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them.